Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
Pinturicchio is luxurious and romantic apartment part of Villa Nuba charming apartments and set in charming countryside whilst being a mere stones throw from the historic centre of the city of Perugia.Its the greatest place to stay in Umbria
Its a trilocal apartment of 80sm total, 4+2 bedplace and made of :
Living room with fireplace and sofa bed
Fully equipped Kitchen with breakfast table
Double bedroom (divisible into two beds if necessary) and with an EXCLUSIVE romantic ceiling: during the day a normal white ceiling at night the ceiling will fill with thousands of romantic stars and show the Ursa Minor constellation! It will be like sleeping under a real romantic starry sky! It is also proven that sleeping under the stars improves the quality of sleep for easy going and old people.
Bathroom with whirlpool bath, sink, toilet and shower
Private panotamic terrace
Furnished garden (with garden table and chairs, sun beds)
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious Universit degli Stranieri (University for friendlyers) and the prestigious Italian language school named Lingua in Corso. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you wont miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher,washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every apartment
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas),barbecue area, a romatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for child
10. The elegant Pinturiccilla- apartment is ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia.
Pinturicchio charming villa-apartment is equipped with:
High speed wireless Internet connection
Fully furnished equipped kitchen
Albatros whirlpool tub
Iron and ironing board
Small classified library
Living room with fireplace
Air conditioning *
Mosquito nets on each window
Refrigerator and freezer