Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
Two fantastic rooms - smaller (?450) and larger (?500)- have become vacant in this beautiful semidetached house that was originally designed for doctors working in the nearby West Cumberland Hospital.
We welcome tenants to join a doctor tenant in this beautified property that has the permission from the Copeland council as an HMO (House for multiple occupation)
Double Room Ensuite Bathroom Sat TV Broadband etc
Each room offers the following facilities:
1. The room has an en-suite bathroom.
2. Enjoy unlimited download using the unlimited wify - wireless broadband (Internet).
3. Enjoy the modern flat screen TV with its own DVD and USB facilities for videos and songs in the room. A hand held remote will give you more than 200 satellite channels - undisturbed.
4. Modern self timing alarm radio and modern bedside touch lamp
5. Tea making facility in each room
7. Room doors are coded so no fear of losing keys.
It has modern motion sensitive lights. So no need to remember to off the light.
1. Fully equipped large kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, tall fridge/freezer etc.
2. Necessary utensils. Dont need to bring any from home.
3. Auto dehumidifier on the wall window. No humidity problem.
It has a washing machine and a new Dr Buddi - the clothes drying machine.
Domestic cleaning facilities for the kitchen as needed
1. Recently beautified white pebbled areas should be seen to be admired - its beauty that is.
2. Helping environment, the roof has been fitted with solar panels.
What our tenants say:
It has been a great pleasure living in this place. If I come back to work in the hospital, I will definitely stay at this place.
Dr Ali Mohamed
Quite and a nice place to live in. Enjoyed the facilities.
Dr LIna Smith
Free off-street parking.
Nearby corner shops, Morrisons in walking distance. TESCO, ASDA in town.
1. West Cumberland Hospital just outside
2. Science and technology park nearby.
3. Post Office in walking distance.
1. A mere ?50 as a non-refundable booking fee is charged that is converted to deposit on arrival.
2. All bills paid (Council tax, insurance, broadband, utility bills etc.) so no paying headache.
2. Although we prefer long term let (6 months) we consider short terms let too.
So feel free to respond today. Just ring us