Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
Month to month - Fully Furnished
Hey house hunters!
Ive got an opening in my awesome 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Uptown/Carrollton double with a move in date of Feb 2021. Please note, this is for one private room - not the entire apartment (apt. would rent for $2,300 month in the current market). The room is for . Gender is not important but you would be sharing a bathroom with one male.
* Room is large, clean and private
* $695 month/rent + $100 utilities
* Deposit $350
* Month to month - longer term lease available if desired
* Utilities include: cable/internet ($15), electric/heat ($35), cleaning ($25), water ($25) = $100.00
* Pest control and lawn maintenance are included
* Furnishings include queen bed, desk, full length mirror
* Large closet
* Linens and towels are provided
* Hardwood/vinyl floors
* One well behaved dog would be considered.
* 1900 sq ft.
* In unit laundry
* Sweet living room setup with sofa, lounge chair, new smart TV, cool original artwork
* Dining room table
* Fully furnished kitchen with stainless appliances and stocked with cookware
* New hardwood/vinyl floors throughout (I need to update these photos)
* Very responsive and friendly property owner
*Jon is personable, honest and easygoing. Youll be sharing the bathroom with him.
*Priscilla is a med student from Puerto Rico. She has the large master suite.
*Safe neighborhood with low crime score on NOLA crime maps.
* Roberts Market, Bellegarde Bakery, Walgreens, Rock-in-Bowl, Palmer Park a few blocks away. I cant tell you how huge of a perk it is to have these stores next door.
* St Charles Streetcar starts/ends a few blocks away on Claiborne and Carrollton
* Easy parking in this neighborhood, you can often get a spot right in front of the house surprisingly.
* Variety of bus lines nearby
* Solid restaurants and bars nearby on Carrollton, Oak and Maple
* Close access to the levee, if you like to bike.
* Overall Ive loved living in this neighborhood because it has the convenience of everything I need nearby without being sketchy or too hectic and I can get anywhere in the city within 5 minutes
If interested please respond with some info about yourself and some social media and well setup a time to come see the place. Room can accommodate - no couples, please. Happy hunting!
1 Square Feet