Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
Share a spectacular 5-bedroom modern residence in Columbia Heights!
ABOUT THE HOUSE
This impressive 3,000 square feet home is a master piece of architecture. The home has hardwood floors and high ceilings. There is a dining room with large dining table, a courtyard with outdoor dining and seating, and a modern kitchen with blue pearl granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gourmet quality pots and pans and a wine refrigerator. All common areas are shared and furnished.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
This spectacular house is located in the vibrant community of Columbia Heights. Only 100 yards from the Columbia Heights metro station (green/yellow line) and just steps away from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of the U Street Corridor and Adams Morgan. The historic Tivoli Theater, Giant, Washington Sports Club, dry cleaners, Banks (Wachovia, BB&T, Bank of America), Fedex Kinkos, Starbucks, Target, Staples Chic-Fila, Chipotle and many, many more amenities are just 1/2 block away. Plus Rock Creek Park and the National Zoo are just 4 blocks away. Garage parking available.
Perfect housing for professionals who work from home or students at AU, Howard, GW, UDC, or Georgetown!
Covid-conscious professionals. Everybody gets along well.
Quiet, clean, considerate professional who pays rent on time, non smoker with no pets and no drama.
- Individual 12 month lease with owner.
- $1,400 month is rent for the bedroom with access to all common areas.
- Utilities split equally among tenants.
- Bi-monthly cleaning service.
- The bedroom has a queen size bed and a mattress.
- Dimensions: 16 ft by 12ft
- Generous closet in bedroom.
- Available additional storage for small items in garage.
- Shared bathroom
- Washer and dryer use included in rent.
- One month rent security deposit required
- References required from current landlord and current employer.
- Credit r
3000 Square Feet