Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
300 square foot Pseudo-Studio with private half bath above three bedroom apartment. Comes with slow cooker, mini fridge, griddle, etc. Two walk in closets and Ample (~600cubic feet) shared storage space. Cats ok, but landlord charges $50/mo pet fee.
-5 min walk to Tibbets Park
-3 min walk to 25 bus
-2 min walk to 7 bus
-3 min drive to Cross County
Your housemates are a responsible couple who work and study from home, as well as an office worker. We are all in our mid to late 20s. We are pretty laid back and willing to accommodate any needs you have provided you ask.
Please apply with a self description that answers the following questions (inquiries that do not answer these questions will be ignored):
1) What is your name, age, and work?
2) What sort of person are you? What is your co-habitation style.
3) Would you describe yourself as noisy or quiet?
4) Are you a light sleeper or heavy sleeper?
5) What sort of sleep schedule do you have?
6) We are a covid-cautious household. One of us has recovered from covid, while the other two are stringently careful not to get it. Are you comfortable either taking covid precautions or having limited interaction with your housemates?
1600 Square Feet