Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
3bd/2ba 2nd floor APARTMENT in 2 family home AVAILABLE MAY 2021 near downtown Newark, New Jersey! Conveniently located within walking distance to Whole Foods, Penn Station, Prudential Center, City Hall and all major highways. Nice neighborhood.
House is a beautiful 2 family on a quiet residential street. Built in 2016, only one tenants who kept most of apartment empty. Apartment will be professionally cleaned and painted before move in.
Open concept kitchen and living room, separate dining area, huge walk in closet in master bedroom, wall-to-wall closets in other two bedrooms. Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms - granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances (microwave, stove, fridge, dishwasher), ceramic tile floors. Hardwood floors throughout the home.
Utilities & Amenities:
- Owner pays hot water, garbage disposal/sewer, snow removal in winter months
- Tenants pays all other utilities including internet, cable, electric and gas
- Washer/dryer laundry hooks up available for tenant to professionally installed/maintained
- No parking included, street parking available following street regulations
Prospective Tenant Requirements:
- Rent due on date of move-in: $2,125
- Security Deposit due upon signing lease prior to move-in: $2,125
- Proof of income: last 3 paystubs
- Credit score: minimum 650+
- Tenant Screening Application: $45 nonrefundable fee to be paid by applicants
- 2 References Required: Prior Landlords
Location is ideal for those in Corporate, Airlines and Law Enforcement professions. Due to COVID-19 precautions we are limiting apartment showings to only prospective tenants who meet the requirements and completed/passed tenant screening.
If you meet the above requirements then please contact 650-382-3105.
1450 Square Feet