Both owners and tenants can become victims of Internet fraud. Please be careful!
Never send money or give personal information to anyone without thinking first about the possibility of fraud.
This site is open to the public throughout the world and we exercise no control over its use. It's up to you to protect yourself!
Beautifully furnished 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo (available April 1) in highly desirable antique row neighborhood of University Heights, north of Adams Avenue. Short term (3 Month Minimum) with option of month to month at lease end.
Perfect for someone in transition, in escrow, visiting professional/professor, traveling nurse, attorney, or someone just looking to try out one of the best neighborhoods in San Diego.
- Long or Short Term Lease
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath
- Master bedroom is very large with queen bed, private full bath (with skylight), walk-in closet,
- Guest bedroom includes queen bed, walk-in closet
- Living room includes comfortable furnishings - sectional sofa, HDTV with digital cable
- Kitchen is fully equipped with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets,
dishes, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker pots and pans and even spices
- Stackable Washer/Dryer (in Unit)
- Digital cable TV, high speed internet, trash , water, gas & electric - all included
- Quiet neighborhood, walking distance to public transportation, trendy coffee
- Safe Complex with Security Door Entry
- Step out 6 ft. sliding glass door onto a small patio, overlooking the swimming pool
- Friendly residents, mostly professionals
- Non-smoking unit/complex
About the area:
Antique Row is a trendy, safe and quiet area of University Heights (San Diego). Trolley Barn Park, coffee shops, pubs, antique stores and public transportation are all within walking distance. Easy access to most major freeways including I-8, 163, 15, and 805. Major universities and hospitals are within a 15 minute drive (UCSD, San Diego State, California Western School of Law, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego City and Mesa Colleges; and University, Scripps Mercy, Sharp Memorial, Rady Childrens and Balboa Hospitals). Nearby attractions include the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and area beaches (just a few miles away). Close to Whole Foods, Sprouts and Trader Joes. University Heights is just a half mile from Hillcrest and Normal Heights and a short drive from North Park, South Park, Mission Valley, Old Town, Gaslamp District, Convention Center, Petco Park and Downtown San Diego.
- Short term (3 Month Minimum) with option of month to month at lease end
- $2700 Rental Deposit
- Available April 1
820 Square Feet