It is an apartment with large area of living, 2 bed 2 bath ready to rent.
It is within walking distance to everything e.g. - Market, Shopping, Coffee Shops, Grocery Stores, Libraries, Restaurants, etc.
*15 min drive to University of Denver.
* Washer & Dryer IN THE UNIT
* Hardwood Flooring in all over the unit.
* Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
* Two bed rooms
* Two Full baths.
* Located on the 1st floor.
* A/C unit, Ceiling fans, Cable-ready
* Off-street Reserved Parking space.
** RTD Bus station next to this place.
** Near Union Station
* Fitness Center.
* Tennis Court.
* Indoor Swimming pool in the property complex!!
* Outdoor swimming pool in the property complex!!
The amenities in this community are great; garden/park where you can relax and grill, playground that includes a tennis court and a kids 'gym', fitness facility, games room that has a ping pong table and a pool table, swimming pool, and hot tub.
# Leasing Terms:
1. Document showing stable source of income (pay stub/equivalent) for proof of income to pay the rent.
Please Note - Come with your "Rental Profile (all the required documents for renting) to get "Top Priority" with property manager, e.g. Photo ID, security deposits, proof of income, etc.
2. "Security deposit = one month rent" & "first month's rent" are must, at the time of signing the lease.
3. Professional background check is must for the approval.
4. For NON-SMOKERS only.
5. Pets are okay with monthly pet fee.
6. Tenant pay for Electricity.
7. Rent includes - Heat, Water, Trash Removal, Snow Removal, Sewer, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Fitness Facility, Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof.
Master on Main Floor
Updated in 2015
Near Mass Transit
Washer / Dryer